From Salt Therapy Solutions
Salt Therapy Solutions supplies and installs Halogenerators manufactured by the leading salt therapy provider, Halotherapy. This premium piece of salt therapy equipment is ideal for spas, wellness centres, fitness centres, beauticians, and hotels across Ireland.
The HALO FX™ Halogenerator delivers a reliable and powerful performance for every Dry Salt Therapy session. Its sleek lightweight design allows for easy installation for both small and large salt rooms. The HALO FX™ has numerous adjustable pre-set programs that make it customizable for any lung or skin condition. It is quiet, simple to operate, and requires very little maintenance.
HALO FX™ Features
- 2 separate auxiliary controls for ventilation and lights
- Self-cleaning mill and non-rusting feeder
- Dimensions: 13″(W) x 21″(L) x 9″(D) | 14 lbs.
- Up to 440 sq. ft. room | Wall mount installation
- Low power consumption: 35-50W | 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz - Powdered feed rate: 0-300 g/h |Tank capacity: 200g
The HaloGX Pro™ is the ideal Halogenerator for smaller or private salt therapy rooms. Individual salt therapy caves and rooms offer a more personalized and even relaxing experience.
HaloGX Pro™ Features
- Engineered with new compressed air technology for smallest, micron-sized salt particles in the industry
- Uses less salt per session than standard Halogenerators but with same efficacy
- Very quiet machine
- Simple installation (2 screws and a plug)
- Very easy to operate
- Very easy to clean
- Includes “turbo” feature to increase salt levels if desired
- Low power consumption 50W, 110/230V, 50/60Hz
- 5 year warranty
- Perfect size: 26.1 x 8.3 x 6.6 (inches)
- Great for rooms up to 200 square feet
Halo FX™ Mobile
The HaloFX Mobile™ was developed after much research with wellness partners who requested a portable product that would easily fit into small spaces and that didn’t require extensive or expensive room build-outs or modifications. This product is a great add-on revenue source that spas can easily use during a massage or facial treatment or even as a standalone salt therapy service.
Halo FX™ Mobile Features
- Portable: Easy to move from room-to-room or from storage to a treatment room
- Directional arm target which maximizes dry salt absorption for individuals
- Can also be used as a small room Halogenerator (up to 200 square feet)
- Durable Plastic vs. Stainless Steel (no clumping – easier to clean)
- Includes lifetime Warranty on Mill, Feeder and Fan